|Title:||Delivery Driver-Permanent Position|
|Category:||Transportation & Logistics|
About the Company:
Weinhardt Party Rentals is full service event rental company providing St Louis and surrounding areas with the best rental products and service since 1946. Due to our continued growth, we have several immediate openings for experienced delivery drivers. www weinhardtpartyrentals.com
Delivery Driver Job Purpose:
Delivers rental products, and parcels safely and efficiently to our clients designated location within set timeframe in the metro St. Louis area. Ensures proper handling and delivery of materials with authorization if necessary and deliver high standards of customer care.
Delivery Driver: Job Duties:
- Keeps accurate records of deliveries and customer authorization and ensure all documentation is submitted to management on time
- Properly uses and maintains delivery equipment
- May have to lift heavy products or parcels
- Drives safely and follows all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Keeps company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained, has fuel, oil and is ready to drive
- Communicates with customers by phone to update them of time of deliveries
- Provides outstanding client customer service
- Follows pre-planned route accurately without deviation from set course
- Maintains communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
- Informs management of any obstructions to making safe, efficient deliveries on time
Delivery Driver requirements and desired qualifications:
A Class E Driver's License, strong customer service skills, previous delivery or driving experience with a 16' — 24' Box Truck, good communication skills, no driving disqualifications within the Last (3) three years, good problem-solver, patient, enthusiastic, strong attention to detail, ability to handle fragile packages and parcels with care, ability to work under pressure, ability to Work On a Team, Be Physically Fit, Able to Meet Deadlines.
Expected Work Hours:
This is a full-time position. Typical working hours are 6:50 am - 5:30 pm (varies depending on day) Monday-Friday and 6:50 am - 3 pm on Saturday. However, hours may vary based upon season, and availability to work an extended work schedule and additional hours of work subject to business necessity is essential to the successful performance of duties in this position.
What we offer you: A stable, growing company with an excellent reputation and over 70 years of serving the greater St. Louis community. A team-oriented work environment, all local metro St. Louis area deliveries only, Full time work hours, Overtime eligibility opportunity, Health Insurance, Retirement plan with company matching up to 3%, vacation days and company paid holidays.
Please apply here or in person
Monday - Thursday 8 am-3 pm:
5901 Elizabeth Ave.
St Louis, MO 63110
Bring a copy of your resume and a current driving record!