Sales and Marketing Administrative Assistant
|Title:||Sales and Marketing Administrative Assistant |
|Location:||Creve Coeur, MO|
Our client, MB Technology Solutions, a provider of customized IT services located in Creve Coeur’s City Place, has a newly created career opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. If you are ready for change, growth and an environment that moves quickly to jump on the needs of our clients and staying ahead of technology trends, then MB is the place for you!
MB offers its staff an opportunity to learn and continuously develop their skills throughout their career. We pride ourselves on being strategic, technological partners to our clients and know that our staff makes the difference in providing excellent client service.
The person to fill this newly created role of Sales and Marketing Administrative Assistant is a confident, articulate and self-motivated professional responsible for supporting Business Development in all sales and marketing efforts.
This results-oriented position offers a wide range of responsibilities of supporting Sales and Account Managers to maintaining existing marketing efforts to administrative type tasks.
- Assist with research and correspondence for potential clients and lead generation through CRM
- Assist in preparing client proposals
- Support sales team with sales materials, project management, reporting, research and database management.
- Update and maintain customer database
- Assist with sales and revenue tracking/reporting and quarterly forecasting
- Manage the ordering of equipment tracking availability and delivery with the Account Management and Technical teams
- Coordinate the drafting of Press Releases for website, social media and industry publications
- Coordinate overall branded look of all advertising efforts
- Analyze overall effectiveness of advertising venues
- Maintain and update website and social media information ensuring all data is current and up to date.
- Create and maintain Sales/Marketing calendar for conferences, trade shows and events
- Coordinate supplies and materials needed for conferences, trade shows and events
- Assist with setup of local conference and trade shows
- Maintain inventory, ordering and distribution of promotional items
- Maintain vendor master list for promotional items, including pricing details
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Two (2) years’ experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training in a marketing and/or sales support role however recent college grads are welcome
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to interact with visitors and clients with tact and courtesy.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and an orientation toward excellent customer service principles and practices in all interactions.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills; attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience in marketing, graphic design and/or sales a plus.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications