|Title:||Customer Service Event Representative|
Our client, a well-established St. Louis MO based specialty event planning business, has an immediate opening for an individual to join their team as a full-time Customer Service Event Representative.
We are looking for individuals who know nothing other than how to provide impeccable levels of customer service to clients. This organization provides the detail and finesse of helping their clients select the perfect items for their upcoming event which include a wide variety of items and products to make their event spectacular and special.
We are only looking for individuals who live and breathe providing exceptional customer service to ensure their client’s happiness. Other companies may say it but our client lives it! In order to be successful in this role, candidates will need to be detail-minded and most importantly, treat an event as if it’s their own offering that same level of caring, compassion and commitment as if it were their own event.
The key traits and skills for this position include:
- Ability to act with a “customer comes first” attitude and deliver service that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate well to a wide variety of clients
- Welcomes the opportunity to solve unexpected problems/issues quickly and calmly – sometimes things don’t always go as planned!
- Work well with other team members in the organization – we’re all in this together
- Ability to work in fast-paced and changing environment
- Great multi-tasker
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills
- Regular and consistent attendance…we need our staff here each and every day!
- At least one year of customer service/retail/sales experience
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones to assist clients in ordering needs
- Looking at the big picture – a client may order an item but does not realize they need a complementary item to go with their original order
- Order entry
- Collect and process payment
- Ensure all items are returned timely from client events
- General office functions – filing, faxing, emails
The hours of the position are 7:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday 7:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Due to the nature of the business, Saturday hours are required most Saturdays, depending upon staff availability, may alternate to every other week outside of busy seasons of April thru June and September thru November.
We look forward to hearing from energetic and enthusiastic candidates!
This is a Direct hire full time position with benefits.