|Title:||Inside Sales Specialist|
Rapidly growing custom manufacturer has an immediate opening for an inside/outside sales specialist who is hungry for success and growth
The inside Sales specialist will be an integral part of the sales effort in a company with aggressive growth plans. Seeking an energetic and competitive candidate to source and develop quality sales opportunities with a focus on obtaining new accounts. This position will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and acquiring new prospects and clients for this growing firm. Their target areas are business opportunities in the healthcare, senior living, corporate, hospitality, and architecture / design industries.
- Sourcing, contacting and following up with prospects in healthcare, senior living, corporate and hospitality identified through trade shows, purchased databases and company CRM system.
- Drafting and sending professional follow-up emails with additional information about our products and services.
- Learning and becoming “in-house expert” in Salesforce CRM system for lead management and opportunity documentation.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating sales force opportunity tracking.
- Learning and becoming “in-house expert” for purchased construction databases for lead management and follow-up.
- Attend Trade shows as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and driven by results.
- Sense of urgency and team focus.
- Ability to creatively source new clients
- Cold calling new prospects
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in cloud-based data base systems.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines.
- Energetic, friendly, outgoing, and proactive personality.
- Ability to meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Attend trade shows as assigned.
- Candidates whom have 1-3 years of inside/outside B2B sales experience and are open to learning a new industry.
- Candidates whom have prior experience selling products and services related to commercial furnishings, flooring, building interior and related products.
- Prior Sales or business development experience in the healthcare or senior living industries is also plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or related CRM systems strongly preferred.
- Must be extremely professional and polished.
- Position requires, very strong communication, organization, time management and people skills.
- Company willing to train candidates whom have a strong sales aptitude, 2-3 years of inside/outside sales experience and drive to succeed.
This is a direct hire, permanent position with a guaranteed base salary, plus incentive plan and full benefits package. Position is based in St. Louis MO office, no home based or remote candidates please.