|Title:||Data Analytics Supervisor|
ABOUT NATURE’S BAKERY
Founded in 2011 by father and son bakers, Dave and Sam Marson, Nature’s Bakery is on a mission to bring the goodness of delicious, healthy baked snacks to people everywhere. We bake it up a notch by thoughtfully crafting our on-the-go snacks using real, wholesome ingredients. Because we believe everyone’s journeys should be fueled with the good stuff, we use only non-GMO ingredients and no high fructose corn syrup, soy or dairy. Nature’s Bakery is committed to making healthier snacking available for all, partnering with Feeding America® to make this a reality.
Today, we are still family-owned and one of the fastest growing snack brands in the category with over $100M in sales. We are best known for our stone ground whole wheat Fig Bars, but have expanded our assortment to include gluten-free and organic varieties because we want our snacks to be accessible to everyone and no two people are exactly alike. Driven by a passion to make snacking delicious and good for you, we’re constantly pushing a new take on baked at our two owned manufacturing facilities. Backed by a leading private equity firm, VMG Partners, we have a bright future ahead of us. Come bake with us and create a world of snacking that is both good, and good for you.
As the Data Analytics Supervisor you will lead efforts to ensure data integrity for Nature’s Bakery. This role reports to the Manager of Supply Chain Planning & Integration, but will work closely with the entire operations, sales and marketing teams.
- The Data Analytics Supervisor will have full oversight of data integrity activities at Nature’s Bakery to ensure parameters and information is accurate in our ERP tool and processes. This is critical to overall system functionality.
- Directs, develops and implements processes to ensure proper change management, daily oversight and periodic validation is in place on key fields and parameters.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with finance, operations, IT and logistics teams; utilizes those relationships to enhance business performance.
- Creates approaches to measure, analyze and monitor data accuracy and establishes appropriate review/response from such measures.
- Serve as the overall expert and leader for data change management, leveraging understanding of business process needs and functionality of ERP (SAGE) to support her/his approach.
Process Development responsibilities
- Implement processes and governance to ensure data integrity, data standards, and change management of data across multiple groups and systems, and measure compliance to the data policy for critical data and reports.
- Work closely with all levels of the organization including: presenting to and educating the business on master data processes, master data lifecycle, issues and opportunities, and communicating the impact on complex integrated business processes
- Drive continuous improvement activities to instill data discipline, accuracy and stewardship amongst all data owners.
- Establish master data quality metrics and targets. Define, develop, and measure data quality analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Lead and define master data audit, review and reporting processes
- Owns process for new item creation and controls input of final information
- Coordinates with finance and factory partners to support accurate and timely inputs (head count, labor costs, speeds, units of measure etc.) to annual planning activities
- Review new data requirements and identify impacts across systems to ensure data development and maintenance remain consistent and meet defined standards
- Identify opportunities for innovations and operational improvements, and defines the data and/or data modifications needed to meet business objectives
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams across the organization to develop, launch, refine, and scale master data programs and related projects and technology implementations
- Provide recommendations on industry leading best practices, services, and systems used for the improvement of data quality.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- BS/BA in business, statistics, mathematics, economics, supply chain management or similar field required.
- 5+ years’ experience within industrial engineering, data management, financial analysis, planning or IT role
- 2+ years’ leadership experience
- Team player, with the ability to ‘act alone’ and support a critical function in a young and rapidly growing company
- Strongly dislikes ambiguity and can channel that to bring clarity for self and others to make processes and needs more clear
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented and results-oriented; organized and able to move between issues, projects and ‘drum beat’ planning activities to ensure business needs are met in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to engage and support several functions
- Experience in consumer products (CPG) environment is highly desirable.
Specialized or Technical Knowledge:
- Microsoft Office (Excel) and ERP system experience required
- Sage ERP experience preferred but not required
- APICS certifications preferred but not required